Reporting to the CEO, the Marketing Executive’s primary responsibility will be the administration and execution of all marketing-related tasks with the aim of ensuring operational effectiveness.
About Go Beyond Investing
Go Beyond Investing is a company which brings together a community of investors to build portfolios of early-stage companies with emphasis on best-in-class investment learning, on supporting innovative companies and on the opportunity to network and learn in a community of peers.
- Supporting the CEO and the team with creating and implementing marketing strategy and plan in line with current business objectives
- Keeping GoBeyond active and present on the relevant social media channels, by posting regularly, nurturing engagement with the community, and creating brand awareness
- Planning and executing online and in-person events and driving attendance (info sessions, fireside chats, quarterly events)
- Creating and implementing content marketing strategy, including but not limited to press releases, email marketing, blogs and newsletters
- Assisting the team with every stage of the sales cycle from lead generation to onboarding, incl. creating necessary materials and drafting communications
- Measuring the effectiveness of marketing and promotional efforts
- Researching the market, industry trends, competition and other aspects of the space in which GoBeyond operates, to identify relevant content/stories for the target audience
- Designing offline and digital marketing collateral for the team (slide decks, one-pagers, social media visuals and others)
- Updating the company website in line with current priorities and product launches
- Conducting customer surveys in order to gather feedback and extract key information for business decisions
- Driving partner engagement
Ability to use
- Google drive
- Mailchimp or similar
To apply, please send a CV and letter detailing your interest and why you think you would be a good candidate for this challenging position in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Here’s where we share insights and keep you posted about upcoming events.