Employment Type: Project-based (less than 30 hrs/week)
Start date: As soon as possible
GoBeyond is a company transforming angel investing into a new scalable asset class for small and large, novice to experienced investors. Following recent changes to the team structure, we are looking for a Junior Accountant to complete some pending accounting/bookkeeping tasks. If the collaboration is successful, there is a possibility to continue this project for 2021.
- Posting of accounting entries and maintaining the General Ledger
- Bank and cash reconciliations
- Supplier and Customer accounts reconciliations
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Other related tasks as may be required
- Qualified accountant in possession of University degree/ ACCA/ ACA or equivalent
- 2 – 3 years of experience
- Practical knowledge of accounting software (Knowledge of Xero will be an advantage)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Hands-on mentality
To apply, please send a note of interest and CV in English by email to: email@example.com.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Here’s where we share insights and keep you posted about upcoming events.